We are Hiring Laravel Backend Developer
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop and implement backend services using PHP 8+ and Laravel 9+, ensuring code quality, performance, and security.
- Employ strong Git practices, such as trunk-based development, and implement CI/CD pipelines to ensure efficient and reliable code deployment workflows.
- Optimise database performance and scalability using MySQL for caching and data storage.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain robust and scalable backend solutions for our platform.
- Provide code reviews, and technical guidance to team members to ensure high coding standards and nurture their professional growth.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Laravel
- Extensive experience in backend development using PHP 8+ and Laravel 9+, with an understanding of Laravel’s advanced concepts such as service providers, Passport/Sanctum, Eloquent ORM, Queues, Scheduler, and more.
- Experience in writing tests using PHPUnit or Pest, and appreciation for TDD.